My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Just a chubby Mexican girl pushing 40 and trying to find a way to make my life a little more meaningful. I love to love and love to be loved. I'd like to teach the world to sing... Now Mommy of 4 angels. 1 in heaven and 3 on earth.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

El dia de las Madres - Mama a hijo/a

As your daddy told you today is Mother’s Day. Not the U.S. celebrated one but the Mexican one. Tu abuelita Martha no esta para darte un abrazo y beso. She’s in Mexico visiting her mom. I miss her so much. When I was younger and up until recently your abuelita and I didn’t have a very good relationship. Now it couldn’t be better. She’s become my best friend. We’ve grown so close over the past 6 mos. I only hope that you and I are fortunate to have a great relationship your whole life. Sure there will be disagreements but I want us to be a united family like me & your Papi have. I love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005